Thursday, July 9, 2009

Accountability

I don't mind relaxing really, especially after so many stressful situations, but now I'm coming to a point where I really need to be a lot more proactive with my life. From school, to work, to my hobbies, health and fitness, I really just want to re-vamp everything. But as any sensible person would know major life decisions should not occur happen over night, but still. I need to start motivating myself. I know what I want to be in life. I might not be sure of where all I want to go, but I what I'm completely sure of is how to get towards success. And it is not easy. In less than 4 months, I'm going to be 21. Then it is all up to me.

So some short term goals I want to achieve by November 29, 2009 include:
  • Learning as much as I can and mastering my schoolwork, so I can get into professional school.
  • Become as self sufficient as possible.
  • Sever the toxic relationships with those who don't have my best intentions at heart
  • Mend the necessary relationships with those who really care about me
  • Be completely honest with myself
  • Focus, Focus, Focus
  • Be a lot more motivated in keeping physical and mental fitness.
I really like patterns and cycles, and I feel as if I'm going into another 4 year cycle just like in high school. And if this pattern continues like it had before, these next 6 months are going to be beyond difficult. But I need to develop the strength to overcome it all.

I just hope I learn how to make the most rational decisions for myself.

No comments: